top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

It's so simple to get

0 votes

Now, I have been working towards my quest cape for more than 2.5 years. It's so simple to get. Faster than the majority, and even all 99 skills depending on RuneScape Gold whom I'm being told. I was told this time and time again, and I was very bored, so I decided to do some calculations.

Add all the abilities required to get this level of experience and you'll have 11,492,440. This is just below the level 99 for any skill. Wait, there's also a level 85 fighting requirement. There are only 40 attack, 65 defense and 69 strength are required. Additionally, there's a 55-pray, 75 magic, 75 ranged and 41 summoning. Add it up with the default 10 hp, and it only comes out to level 66.9. To reach 85 combat, you need to increase attack up to 60 and HP up to 61. This brings the total xp to 12,030,092.

However, there's more. It's reasonable to assume that you've got 65 defense, and at the very least 69 strength. If you have 75 ranged and 65 defense and you have 65 attack, 70-75 horsepower, depending on how you train. The probable total is between 12,641,117 to 13,113,911. It's just 89 levels which means you'll have a real difficult time obtaining the quest cape at that level. It is possible to get it at this level, though we'll just leave it there and give ourselves a conservative estimate.

Remember that a 99 is a skill that has 13,034,431 xp. The training to earn the quest cape is to be as hard as any other 99. This is especially true when you consider that most of the training is at the lower levels. Comparing it to training in the 99-level F2P range. It's a lot harder to reach 13M xp when you don't have the access at higher levels, something that member skillers often consider to be a given.

However it's not enough to just learn to make a quest cape. You must actually do the quests! Let's make a rough estimate for a second. The 159 quests take about an hour each, if you have a guide (which they do for me, at least). Even if you're a fervent RuneScape player and play 4 seven days a week, 24 hours a week, it'll still take you five weeks and five days to finish the entire game. Now assume that you'll have to wait for an average of 10 minutes in between each to get prepared for the challenge, which increases it to Buy RS 3 Gold six weeks and 5 days.

References

RSorder offers cheap Old School RS Gold, OSRS accounts, RS Gold, Runescape Gold and RS programs. RSorder.com has ample supply and the cheapest OSRS, RS3 products.
posted Aug 20 by Bestmengqin

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Articles
0 votes

The third assumption is that the new skill was developed on RuneScape Gold the key gameplay mechanic of the micro-transactional MMO ThirdScape, which means that whatever the new skill is it would have to work effectively as a game-playing element that is a part of an MMO. Evidence (RSOFQF 13-14-746-60289341. Mod MMG Q&A. Question by The 39th Guy. MechScape Post #30. and statements that are similar to this).

Mod MMG: I was just saying this about Thirdscape. "We are actually developing a completely new game mechanic." I'm not able to reveal much about, but it could be an entire game on its own or simply a skill or both, but who knows [laughsThe moderator laughs. Members will be able to get the game for free. The year to come it will be, hopefully, this year. But it is sure to be a blast. Because it's thrilling, nobody has done this before. I'm not sure I want to see it disclosed.

"Basically this was going to our 2010 game -- We planned to create another -- however, we decided that this just tied in so nicely to "RuneScape". The community would be thrilled, so let's put it in the game.

Here are the issues What are the current plans about this? It's still on the right the right track, and it was great when I last saw it. When should this be expected? It will be soon. We'll be informed of it as soon as it occurs. You're unlikely to be able miss it. Mod MMG - Yes, the new skill will be F2P.

I cannot say what the new skill will be, except that it won't be sailing.The fourth premise is it is different to Buy OSRS Fire Cape the current trends and patterns of thought, and no one has done it before.