top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

In case you've got the itch to perform Madden 21

0 votes

Are you kidding me? It was an awesome play. Watkins needed to Mut 21 coins slow down to catch it . I'm not saying mahomes isnt incredible. I am saying 93 deep throw accuracy seems fair. Mahomes was about the run, however I believe if he planted his feet on this play and leads Watkins a little more, you could've had a throw. The issue isn't power. He occasionally overthrows as well. Is that a power problem? Anyone seriously considering purchasing Madden has not played it in recent years or is part of the problem for it's mediocrity.

We know mahomes has the arm. If he doesnt use enough power on the throw, yes it is a power issue that directly impacts the accuracy of the throw. When he overthrows recipients, that's accuracy as well. Too much electricity. I dont know how you define accuracy, but if the ball goes sailing over someone's head, you can call it true at a 2d feel, but we live in a 3D world, and I'd say accuracy would be how close to ideal the throw was if the throw and the desirable location of this throw have been treated as 3D vectors. If your Y vector is long or short (disgance down area , aka power) it is still an erroneous throw to a level. Mahomes has room for progress in this aspect, but even if he didnt improve he'd still always be one of the best deep ball throwers from the sport. I simply wouldn't have it in 99. 93 seems totally honest. Awareness can also be 97 these are not his 3 greatest stats just the 3 fundamental qb stats.

Face of the franchise is much far better than their previous narrative modes, but not by far. I really hated that your decisions did not matter. He constantly disrespects the player character, and you are forced to become buddy buddy with him no matter what. I like how going to college came with a name change to College Player, pretty cool. Oh and also the gameplay. Getting stuck on rookie is indeed boring. I had to sim games following the first quarter, just playing on offense, because the game will never finish.

And I don't know if it is a glitch, however, one match compelled me to play the whole game. I literally just tried to run across the field to kill clock. I didn't even touch the controller on defense. It just auto played. Game ended 100-0. It played itself. Rookie mode is brain dead mode. Oh and also the heavily advertised combine? It is only the 40 and a pitching drill. And the 40 is only 3 quick time buttons, which do not affect anything so long as you strike them.

The only positive is the fact that it seems like the story is really continuing on once you leave college. You've got press conferences and locker room minutes, which ok I guess. Franchise is trash like the previous 3 decades, and the lawn gets boring after a single game. Oh and also the bugs. Pretty great stuff. In case you've got the itch to perform Madden 21 for some reason ( I know I did) only pay the $5 and get the 10 hour trial and cheap Madden nfl 21 coins also do not purchase the full $60 game.

posted Nov 9 by Mmoruki

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Articles
0 votes

The Royal Crown is not only the most expensive item in New Horizons, it is also the most expensive item in the history of Animal Crossing. The Royal Crown is much larger, so it is not as popular as smaller, cute wearers. In any case, Royal Crown has become a popular item among animal crossing items due to its high price. We often see it in the island houses of wealthy players.

The Royal Crown is rarely sold at Able Sisters; however, it will be displayed when it is available that day. It can be purchased for 1,200,000 bells, so be sure to save money to buy Cheap ACNH Items!

You can also try the crown from the fitting room. With it, you can try to match various outfits with crowns. Pick up a royal shirt and curly beard, match it with your royal crown, and dress up as a king! You can also buy rare items such as Royal Crown in the furniture section of Redd's Treasure Trawler.

When you try to buy Royal Crown on its Treasure Trawler, you can also choose to buy a "cheaper" product with a price of 1,000,000 bells. It is not displayed on the shelf, so it looks like something that can be purchased secretly.

If you really need a lot of Bells quickly, you can sell some idle items at the Nook's Cranny store for 3000 Bells. We recommend buying it directly from the ACBellsBuy site to speed up the acquisition of ACNH Items For Sale! You can also put the Royal Crown as a decoration in your home. This is a high-priced product, everyone should be able to see it!

0 votes

Astrology and politics have a long history in Tamil Nadu. And so when there's uncertainty in the air, politicians have flocked to astrologers to predict what the stars have in store for them.

"It's an open secret that politicians here are believers of astrology despite the leaders of these parties espousing rationalism," observes political analyst Sumanth C Raman.

Politicians across party lines are now knocking on the doors of renowned astrologers in Chennai as they struggle for the seat of power in Tamil Nadu and interestingly enough, almost every politician wants the answer to one question - Will I become the next CM or not?

"It's a clear reflection of the insecurity among the politicians today considering the prevalent political atmosphere. It's clearly a great time to be an astrologer," adds Raman.

Renowned astrologer Sehlvi, who has a number of political clients, says these leaders approach him with the hope of some good news.

"A great leader has passed away so each of these politicians believe they have a chance and come to us. But these politicians only want good news. The moment we ask them to wait or give them the bad news, they consult another astrologer to hear what they want," says Sehlvi.

And if you're wondering when the political instability will end! Well out of sheer curiosity we asked Sehlvi and according to his prediction, the turbulence will end on November 26.

Post November may be Tamil Nadu netas can rest easy and know their political fortunes. They may have failed to carry forward Jayalalithaa's political legacy but they definitely seemed to have instilled their faith in the stars much like their Amma.