top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Uninterruptible Power Supply

0 votes

48V Power Supply are manufactured to meet or exceed international environmental and safety standards, including: UL, IEC-CB, KC, PSE etc. We produced also comply with the latest international RoHS and REACH standards.
1. Product Introduction
2. Basic Parameter
Pack ModelPack Capacity (Ah)Pack Voltage (V)Energy (Wh)Cell ArrayNumber of CellsCell ModelCell Type
48V/10Ah10484803P16S4826650/3.4Ah, 7Ccylindrical
3. Product Feature And Application
4. Product Details
We can provide Customized Tablets Battery according to the requirements of customers, below picture is for reference only, please contact our sales for more details.
5. Quality Control
6. Delivery, Shipping And Service
7. FAQ
(1) Can a Aucopo lithium battery be "overcharged"?
No, the battery is designed to stop using the charger when it reaches full charge.
(2) For what use is the strip of LED lights on my battery?
Most Aucopo batteries have an LED indicator that allows users to see how much run time and how much overall battery life are available at the touch of a button.
To check battery charge, press the button and the number of lights that appear will tell you charge status. If all lights appear, you have a fully charged battery. Each light that appears accounts for approximately 20% charge.
To check the battery health, press and hold the status button on the battery charge gauge for at least 3 seconds. If no lights appear, the battery is in good condition and approximately more than 80 percent of its original charge capacity remains. Each light represents incremental degradation. If five lights appear, approximately less than 60 percent of the charge capacity remains, and you should consider replacing the battery.
(3) Will non-Aucopo batteries work in Aucopo lithiums?
A Some non-Aucopo batteries are available in the market with claims of compatibility with Aucopo lithiums. Aucopo does not verify these claims or the safety of using them in a Aucopo lithium. Aucopo strongly encourages our customers to use only Aucopo lithium batteries advertised as appropriate for their lithium model. Only Aucopo batteries are engineered for optimal safety and performance for Aucopo systems and are supported by Aucopo technical support for the length of the limited hardware warranty period.
For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Aucopo USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Aucopo Way, Round Rock, TX 78682.
(4) Should I totally discharge, then recharge my AucopoT lithium battery occasionally to make it last longer?
No, discharging and charging does not increase the life of a lithium ion battery.
(5) I generally do not unplug/undock my notebook. Does this hurt the battery?
No, the battery has built in controls which stop the charging process when the battery is full.
(6) Are there restrictions with taking lithium ion batteries on airplanes?
Effective January 1, 2008, the Department of Transportation (DOT) through the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) will no longer allow loose lithium batteries in checked baggage. These batteries may continue to be packed in carry-on baggage.Uninterruptible Power Supply
website:http://www.liionbatterymanufacturers.com/uninterruptible-power-supply/

posted Feb 27 by Candy58

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button