top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

My DOB is 26-1-1978, my name starts from J. garments buss, what buss will suit me for earnings, 1.Garme2.Compu service?

0 votes
posted Jun 28, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Your DOB is 26-1-1978 the garments business is most suitable for you and second options is computer business. If you want to improve in your business than you should care the following matters ( tips ) :

1. Saturday is most suitable day for you. your most suitable date's are 8, 17 and 26 for each month. Your best suitable colours are blue, purple, Brown and Black.

2. You should use these day, dates and colours for good work.

3. The time 20th September, 25th October and 20th January to 20th January is most suitable for you. So you can begin business in this times.

4. You should arrange your shop according to Vastu such as pooja place is in North East, Cash box is in West South and Electric board is in South East Corner

answer Jun 28, 2017 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes

hi.sir my dob is 1990 dec 10 please tell my rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marriage.

0 votes

My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business, is there any other business which is good for me.