Facebook Login
Site Registration

my DOB is 10/09/1990 is wine shop business good for my feature

0 votes

i m thinking to open wine shop business
want to know will i be much successful in that

posted Jun 28, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

according to your date of birth 10/09/1990 in wine shop business is suitable for you. for success for this type of business you should follow under given following Vastu tips.

1. Your lucky days are Sunday and Monday. Lucky date's are 1, 10, 19, and 28. So you always use these days and date's for the business.

2. Your favourable colours are red, crimeson, brown and yellow. You should use these colours in every work. Wine is found in crimson and brown colour.

3. You should pry/warship God Sun and use a ring in gold with 5 rettele ruby in right hands ring fingure .

4. Your shop should be as according to vastu.

answer Jun 28, 2017 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes

hi.sir my dob is 1990 dec 10 please tell my rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marriage.

0 votes

My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business, is there any other business which is good for me.

0 votes

I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

0 votes

Hi, I would like to open ladies footwear shop and also want to do wholesale for the same.
Please suggest if its good for me my DOB
18th May 1981

0 votes

My dob is 19-11-1986, 21:15, vellore, im trying for settlement in earning but it's not working for me completely, plz help me to know if I need to do business or to get job somewhere..