top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Hi I want to know when I will flourish in business. My dob is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs

0 votes

I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

posted Jun 28, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

According to Vastu Shastra and your DOB 10/07/1975 the textile business is suitable for you.naturally ups and down comes in business.You should follow some vastu tips to increase/improve in your business.

1. The dates of every months 1,10,19,28,the day of every week Sunday,
    monday and color yellow and copper color is most suitable for
    you.You should use these date,day and color for business and
    important work.
  2. The time 21st march to 28th april and 10th july to 20th august is
    most suitable for you.Important business you should begin in this
    period.
  3. Your benificial ratna is Ruby so you should use (5 ratti)gold ring
    in right hand ring finger.
  4. In your shop you should stick a picture of rising sun and pray it
    daily.
answer Jun 28, 2017 by anonymous
0 votes

Dear Friend,
Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!
As you are born in Meena Lagna, Punarvasu Nakshatra-2nd Charana and Karka Rashi,
You are under the influence of Ketu Mahadasha and Saturn Antara Dasha
As per my Horoscope this your family business
And you are having a pitra dosha in your chart due to which you are facing lot or ups and down in your business and life and also you are mentally depressed
As we put our best efforts to achieve our goal but we are unable to reach our goal.
You are a kind hearted person and you like to help others also you have a moveble thoughts

Remedies
1) Tie a Alum in a black cloth on the main door of your Business place
2) Keep a Siddha Kuber Laxmi Yantra in your Business Temple
3) Daily burn two cloves and 4 pcs of camphor balls in a silver bowl (Small will do) in the late evening time around 9 pm daily
4) Water banyan tree daily

Regards,
Vishnuprasad
http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 17, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes

My dob is 19-11-1986, 21:15, vellore, im trying for settlement in earning but it's not working for me completely, plz help me to know if I need to do business or to get job somewhere..

0 votes

My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business, is there any other business which is good for me.

0 votes