top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Business problem

0 votes

My DOB 08th Dec 1987 11.20 AM, previouslt working for mnc as account manager, last year joinrd Dad's business where my dad nd my cousin brother are partner. Now my cousin left the partnership nd started same product directly to the customer. We are into Hair Accessories. Could you please advice what should i so. Is it business or job again.

posted Jun 9, 2017 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

My DOB 08th Dec 1987 11.20 AM, previously working for mnc as account manager, last year joinrd Dad's business where my dad nd my cousin brother were partner. Now my cousin left the partnership nd started same business productand selling directly to the customer. We are into Hair Accessories. Could you please advice what should i so. Is it business or job again.

0 votes

My DOB 08th Dec 1987 11.20 AM, previouslt working for mnc as account manager, last year joinrd Dad's business where my dad nd my cousin brother are partner. Now my cousin left the partnership nd started same product directly to the customer. We are into Hair Accessories. Could you please advice what should i so. Is it business or job again.

0 votes

Will individuals astrology have any effect over the business he does, will astrology suggests the business that suits the individual

0 votes

My DOB 08th Dec 1987 11.20 AM, previous l was working for mnc as account manager, last year I joined Dad's business where my dad and my cousin brother are partner. Now my cousin left the partnership and started same product directly to the customer. We are into Hair Accessories. Could you please advice what should i so. Is it business or job again.

0 votes

Hi...i would like to know the meaning of the lines in my palm...will i be wealthy and successful in marriage and business? Thank you very much.