top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Will my health line helps me in identifying my future illness or diseases ? and about my health conditions

0 votes
posted May 5, 2017 by Aashish Agarwal

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

It goes without saying that the health line in palm line reading is associated with the health condition of a person. There is no fixed place of its starting point. It can be started from the base of the little finger and extends down across the palm to the base of the thumb. Also, it can starts under the heart line and ends without joining with the life line.

In Chinese palmistry, the line of health is also called the unhealthy line. It usually appears in the hands of the person who is not healthy enough. But, it doesn’t mean that all kinds of health lines are bad. The straight line without touching the life line usually indicates a good health condition.

Absence of Health Line
If you find your health line missing in your hand, that’s a good sign. It means you are healthy and don’t have any health problem.

Wavy
A wavy line warns you of potential health problems in digestive system and a decline of liver or gall bladder function. There is a high chance for you to suffer from gastrointestinal disorder. If it’s bent into a big arc, it shows you a great loss of strength or vigor.

Broken - A broken line shows that the function of digestive system is declining. If the lines are terraced, the situation would be worse.

Crossed by Short Lines - If your health line is crossed by some short lines, it indicates a poor health and you may tend to be prone to accidents.

Short or Composed of Many Short Lines - If the health line is very short or it’s composed of many short lines, it's also an indication of ill health. You are weak and sick in life with such a kind of line.

answer May 5, 2017 by Vasishta
Similar Questions
0 votes

can palm reading predict the illness that one would undergo ?

0 votes

Will explain how color have influence in health and fate of an individual

0 votes

Can money line reading helps me in understand when am i going to make good money and any unexpected financial crisis i will be facing ?

0 votes

I mean what are their interests and career planning, marriage etc.