top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Why should I get a palm reading?

0 votes
posted May 4, 2017 by Divyasri

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

There are many wonderful palmists in the world, and I count several friends among them. There are also really bad readers out there. Even worse, some predatory “readers” will tell you they need money from you to remove curses and other such nonsense. Good readers do not take advantage of their clients. So, why me? I am an intuitive healer and advisor with a passion for palmistry. I have been in this business for decades, and have read thousands of hands. I have studied the methods of Richard Unger and taken classes through the International Institute of Hand Analysis and The American Academy of Hand Analysis. I have also studied predictive palmistry, and my readings are a blend of that knowledge. I sometimes incorporate other divination tools like astrology, numerology, and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to give my clients a truly comprehensive reading. I am excited to read for my clients and honored they allow me to share the wealth of information in their hands with them.

answer May 4, 2017 by Vasishta
Similar Questions
0 votes

i can't believe that the lines in hand can make difference in life ?
how is it possible ? any proof or it is just belief

0 votes

I have a large triangle created by the life line, health line, and heart line. It takes up most of my palm and all the lines are very distinctive. The points are located between my thumb and pointer finger, straight across just below my pinky, and then down just above my wrist right in the center. I haven't met anyone else with lines like these

0 votes

Will palm lines have any indications of our in depth study on our future ?

0 votes

How does the lines in hand can decide our life actions and predictions ?