top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Why is Fist of Guthix required to go?

0 votes

Because it is situated in the north The Mage Arena can be dangerous and you may get attacked. Additionally, you cannot fight with the same gear in the event you are attacked. Stolen Creation is a camp dedicated to the worship of and reincarnation by ghosts who haunt the godwars battlefields. The fist is guthix, an ancient battle site that is guarded and maintained by the Druids of Guthix, is where many warriors gather to fight each day, and to gain the arena's's's's's's's.

I understand that activities 2 & 3 on the list will stay as is, but also realize that Clan Wars does not necessarily have to be wilderness focused-the ability to fight against one another for the purpose of training could easily be relocated to, say the famous Al Kharid duel arena. It is possible to have the mages create some interdimensional portals using the same magic that created POHs (yes, there is an explanation! ), and it is a great idea.

The possibility of stealing the creation could be possible given that the revenants have now been confined to a cave. I believe the central location of the mystic's retreat is the best.

Why is Fist of Guthix required to go? It's located in low-level wilderness. You don't have to carry anything. Teleporting is an option to players. There is a chance that you will get killed, but it will not cost you any money. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I was interested to know whether Sir Amik Varze really is a knight. I'm aware that the White Knights (By Guthix I would prefer a different name, similar to the one that the Kinshra have) are an organisation that is both military and political, but in feudal society (yes I know that RuneScape pays no heed whatsoever to the way the country was run, or even the the size of the territory for that matter... the world is way too small) Knights are in the middle, while a king is at the top, only beaten by an emperor.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
https://www.rsorder.com/

posted Nov 23 by Wuyahong

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Summoning can be difficult. It's very useful to be able, at all times, to drop everything, just like in the rest RS. Also, restricting pouches this way in pvp environments feels unnatural. I have no solution to this issue, but maybe the best option is to simple keep it in the form of "pouch in invent, combat goes up"

The most important point, do not have pvp wilderness worlds. Never. The thrill of the wilderness offered one thing that the pvp/bh realms were lacking and that was the most efficient management I've ever witnessed.

Pvp meeting pve players. The wild had a limited amount of resources, such as dragons, treasure trails and rune. Non-pvpers had the option to take the risk of stepping into potential pvp areas to earn rewards. It wasn't mandatory. My earlier point on quests is that every player should have the ability to access the content. However, ensuring the worlds "safety" defeats all of it. This is the thing that I am most concerned about. A safe world where there are no threats to the world is not what the game was designed for.

Runecrafters shouldn't go to the dangerous abyss, as there are safe ones just one step away. You can easily run on a safe planet and jump over to a more dangerous world after you've left the wild, and this could work with any world. This is a request. Don't propagate the notion that "safe" realms are found in the wild. It defeats the purpose and hinders the pleasure of being in the wilderness.

Wilderness and Free Trade

Wilderness and free trade are being debated. What happens to things which were designed to replace it? A quick background... GE- was established about a year prior to the infamous changes to free trade.

At first, the ancient warriors gear was made like statuettes. The drop in pvp was so bad back then that they made them luck drops to ensure you could get them.

Statuettes - Launched as a part of the brand new bounty hunting system, the statuettes provided a chance for excellent loots or good money for Pkers. The estimated potential was introduced with the new bounty hunters system and gave people an idea of their odds to get good loot. PvP Worlds- These worlds were designed to replace the old bounty hunter. There were several worlds in one go however, they have been reduced to very few.

Hotspots- Areas where loot was "kinder" to the player. Clan Wars- One of the very first minigames to allow for f2p. They replaced massive wilderness fights between clans. The new Bounty Hunter- After many months of pvp, jagex made loot kinder and provided a brand new method to pk.

FFA arenas- Possibly the most useless thing in Runescape This update was released as a bundle that ended clan wars forever, it was able to decrease the number of people there and make it an overall more boring experience. I won't even get started on the dangers of the arena. Ask for assistance. This was after we couldn’t swap items for different ones. making armor to lower levels, air/law/etc running.

Capped Trading- Simple It will likely be rendered useless if the updates are implemented. Gravestones - Were made in order to make sure that individuals would not trade in the event of their death and allow them to retrieve items. DA tournamentswere created to help restore staking. It fails badly even after changes. Revenantswere designed to replace the pkers. But, they're too weak and they have become poor. But they are too strong for F2P.

Jagex can remove content. Old Bounty Hunter was one of the first methods to Pking. A crater from space was discovered and destroyed the entire wildy.

PvP worlds over time - they've reduced the number of countries that can be pvp to two. DA tournaments - The old one was removed and replaced with some shizzlety crap which is equally ineffective. The changes made it difficult to do certain things. Shops run by players These sections are used to sell products and services through forums. Running is a great way for people making money, natures laws, airs etc.

Duel Arena- Previously, a way for people to bet and win big or lose huge. Trading- Self explanatory. Pking- Self explanitory. Merchanting- Self explanation. Still possible but not very practical. Hotspots for trading: Varrock, Falador. All five continents had trading zones which were always crowded. Different areas included different goods.

I've been thinking of a way to train multiple skills to the level of 99 and at same time make a great profit from it, in my opinion. I'm considering making a goal to alch 100k or more yew longbows from scratch and receive 99 Woodcutting, Fletching, and Mage. What I'm looking for are "supplies", which are: Make 100k+ Pure Essence, and transform it into Nature runes.

When I have all my items in my possession and I am ready to flytch my 100k+ longbows. Then, I will high alch my longbows. After a hard job I'll be rewarded with 70+ mil with three 99's, and an excellent reward. I would like to know what you think about my goals. If it's an "In your mind's eye" goal or a "Your crazy mind", type of goal. Let me know what you think. At the moment my woodcutting rate is 96 for a yews/hour rate. I don't know how long it will take. Perhaps it will take 4 months.

This is why you need to get started

Let me talk about the numerous advantages of begging. It's not going to be beneficial at first however it will become easier once you meet an honest person. Benefits: You don't get any combat stats raised through begging. You get variety and you will never get bored since you can beg anywhere.

In 99 years, I can assure you that you will get maxed typing skills sufficient for the tumult, enough *money* to buy an yak(not charms), probly even extremes, professional gear, 99 mage and range deending the way you spend your money. A begger with a high level can make you rich like leather boots or 42gp. Even if you're not a professional, you don't need to become a high-ranking begger. The majority of your customers can give back massages when they are provided by experienced professionals.

The slayer helm/ full slayer helm/ black mask will increase your cool factor in a percentage and can really help when you are begging. Saving money on investments in German software firms, or costly abilities like prayer can be a good thing.

Advantages: It takes a long time to get cash unless you decide to go on a hunt, which can result in a lot of beatings and abuse but the effort is worth it. Once you are able sniff out a religious type and start to get lots of money.

I've been playing around in Runescape the past few days in a haze. What made RS amazing back then was the multitude of guilds and organisations that sprung up on their own, without Jagex's intervention. This thread is dedicated for them and hopefully gets them back to the numbers that they once had.

World 66 Laws ~ This is one of the oldest member organizations around, and the premise is simple. They provide you with the essentials and lawful advice back. Red robes will be worn by the official crafters. The World 16 Airs is a no-cost play area. You just need to bring some essense and crafters will give you some airs. World 132 Yanille Fletchers A space for fletchers to gather in peace and tranquility far from the banks. Are there other places that people can gather and learn in tranquility?

This is the reason you must be boss

I'm here to discuss the numerous advantages of bossing. well of course its not going to be beneficial for earlier levels but once you hit an acceptable level of combat, things will get better. Benefits ---- by being bossy, you'll slowly increase the value of your bank. What's more, you will get a wide range of drops and you dont get bored. After doing bossing for a duration of time, I can assure you'll receive enough to last for a while (maybe even 99) and a yak(charms as well) and possibly even overloads with pro equipment, 99 mage and range deending how you spen your cash.

A boss or high ranking person can give you riches like the divine sigil and god of wars dungeon items as well as torva armor. Since most teams require extremes and turmoil, you don't have to obtain 96 herblore.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com

0 votes

Having the ability to endlessly do boss tasks is op. Runescape is balanced about other jobs. This is fundamentally free slayer xp and bonus damage for actions that we already do (bossing off task). From now on people will do supervisors on task because of it. You can state they would balance tasks that are particular to be infrequent, but what is common? That are common to be delegated and it will make the boss overall easier to acquire kc in. Then there would likely be problems with overcrowding (there is indeed this could make it even worse). Unless they decreased the slayer xp given drastically then and removed the ability to utilize slayer helmet it would be making Runescape more easy. They said themselves that they shelved it and that these are issues they cant resolve. Sorry but not sorry you will be getting your easyscape upgrade.

Not true with proper weighting that is on doing exactly what they were intending. It is already incredibly easy to get a Kalphite or Sire job yet we have no problem discovering open worlds for people do we? It doesn't make it any easier than it already is. Especially considering they had been planning on weighting the hard to acquire boss tasks low it would be quite like Duradel handing out a Graardor or Zily job (~1/500). People who need a slayer manager master to not be worked on by the slayer helm are dented for certain.

You're so full of shit because they didn't state that, they shelved it because of dented heads like you not listening to the Q&A or even knowing how to read the blog posts. You started frothing at the mouths without even thinking they knew what they were talking about. Mod Arcane said on the Q&A that they are easily able to create the sexier boss jobs a minimal weight so that it doesn't ruin their rarity, making the slayer helm bonus never ovepowered.

If there's one life skill that OSRS drilled into me

Anyone else feel the same way? I'm constantly setting goals for myself and that I keep my focus on the finish line, get there, and wind up having fonder memories of this journey. I know that it's a common notion but OSRS helped me to understand it. I had exactly the same sweaty grind for western hard, although for me it opened up a lot of fun choices it made things way more fun. Red chin spot without bots. Mage defence, range attack, BIS vorkath raids two and 1 equipment? Got all that covered. And last but not least crystal fucking halberd that item slaps tougher than anything you have equip. Does the splats on nearly every slayer task and 99 str / peity / on job it can cross a TIMES TWO. Being a 2h it has got some baller precision too so 100 harm is pretty typical, with 30 percent per spec it's a fucking monster, so goddamn gratifying.
Welcome to our website ,thanks

0 votes

I'm not sure what to say about the female voice. I'm confused about what could be the person behind the doors, perhaps someone connected to Zaros? I just hope that it's a fascinating person and that there's some reason for it, not just a "Here's an unnamed boss. Fight, stab and kill. Update

I pray to God that they will use the random dungeon generator in order to provide me with an additional challenge. AS for collaboration, why not use an element where the player is disabled one player while another must free them, that's the simplest method. This is true, however in the event that the random dungeon maker were to be employed, it will require a maximum level to deal with any difficulties. So, you won't get in danger if the whole of the dungeon is suddenly shut off by a single door.

I think that the idea of disabling is a great idea and would tie in well with the idea that we need teamwork. For example it could be possible to create a deep freezer attack that targets only one player at a given time. Then it would melt slowly (not infinite so if caught in a situation that is not protected, it could be escaped). This could force players into a group of at minimum two.

In the near future bosses who have tougher bosses will be able to add a variety of Dung-style bosses. They have very little to lose. Certain bosses will likely be less effective than others (Lexicus is one that comes to my mind) but I think varying the methods needed to kill bosses would be a great step towards more exciting boss fights.

Jagex and the Dangers Half Assed Wildy

Following all the excitement about the return of the wild, I want to take an in-depth review of what this means to the game. What are the implications of having the new rules we have been using in the past conflict with "the wild" and the issues this creates.

0 votes

This is the reason you must be boss

I'm here to discuss the numerous advantages of bossing. well of course its not going to be beneficial for earlier levels but once you hit an acceptable level of combat, things will get better. Benefits ---- by being bossy, you'll slowly increase the value of your bank. What's more, you will get a wide range of drops and you dont get bored. After doing bossing for a duration of time, I can assure you'll receive enough to last for a while (maybe even 99) and a yak(charms as well) and possibly even overloads with pro equipment, 99 mage and range deending how you spen your cash.

A boss or high ranking person can give you riches like the divine sigil and god of wars dungeon items as well as torva armor. Since most teams require extremes and turmoil, you don't have to obtain 96 herblore.

The fire cape/bandos armouror other weapons that are chaotic can increase your chance of killing enemies and getting in teams. They are also extremely useful when trying to find party hats. You can save money by using effigies bosses drop (ONLY SOLO'S). People who fear being bossed by their low levels are still able to do great for bosses, and they might even be able earn a lot of money by using the amazing lootshare system.

Disadvantages----Takes extremely long to see drops such as a sigil from corp or torva armour from nex and can get frustrating but the effort is well worth it. When you've got more requirements, like extremes and turmoil or weapons that are chaotic, you won't start seeing many drops. Only then will it become simpler to join teams that are good. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of being the boss.

I am at level 129. I started playing RS one month prior to when RS2 was officially announced. It was easy for me to find the time (or days) to play RS because I was in middle school. I'm a normal kid. I was a good student and played my usual sports, and I was educated. There's only so much you could accomplish when you're young. Also, I was the first person in my region to have DSL. My 11-year old self learned so much about computers through that game.

But I'm not here to spray nostalgia all over your faces. RS has released a number of updates that are high-level in the past year: chaos weapons, godwars and nex, corp and all kinds of other crap. I don't mind the requirements but there are a few other things I don't have but if I had enough time to play, I admit I would certainly have them.

The most important aspect of RuneScape has been the evolution in the players' community. The majority of older players, who used to be members of large clans, have grown up in the past three years since PKing was removed. There's no going back to the old era of players, and the wilderness will not alter any thing. PVP has, I have to admit, become an unforgiving competition.

PVP has become an array of insults to x, followed by an excuse for x. I find it difficult to locate PVM players that don't have LS mass for me. This is because I don't play enough to be able to afford a chaotic weapon or 160M available to purchase chaos.

I'm not one to openly attack anyone. If anything I'm just being an honest woman. I'm sure that in the last three to four years, players have taken runescape seriously. I have nothing against anyone, I've played for longer than most people and I've met some very cool players in the 09er years.

However, it is strange that my boss being able purchase multiple levels for more than 100 million dollars is now a necessity. I remember when launching DKs with firebolt was considered normal, but now it's ridiculous. The players at my level have played for half as long as me and are very into runningescape. I'm not a fan of being the random freeplayer who people look at and say things like, "wow 99 mage you are a scumbag." However, things have taken on a seriousness that is beyond me. I hope that people will understand where I am being.

I was thinking recently about minigames that are currently in the wilderness, which are scheduled to be moved to a "Gamer's Grotto" north of Falador. Unfortunately, this is the general idea. Instead of making sure that minigames go to the correct places, according to their origins, they will simply be assembled in an unimaginative place.

Anyway, I decided to look at the minigames which were found in the wilderness. -Clan Wars. The minigames appear to be "wild-centred" which means that they're not logically put away in other places.

Since it's located situated in the north The Mage Arena can be dangerous and you may get attacked. Additionally, you cannot fight in as good equipment in case you are attacked. Stolen Creation is a camp that is dedicated to the worship of and reincarnation of ghosts who plague the battlefields of godwars. The fist is guthix is an ancient battle spot which is maintained and guarded by the Guthix Druids, is where many warriors gather to fight each day and gain some of the arena's's's's's's's.

Activities 2 and 3 will continue to be in place, but I am aware that Clan Wars doesn't necessarily need to be a wilderness-based game. The ability to fight against one another to train could be easily transferred to Al Kharid's famed duel arena. The mages could set up some interdimensional rifts by using the same magic as to make POHs (yes there's a story behind it:) and it would be everything nice and classy.

Since the revenants have gone into an unknown cave, it could be possible to move the theft of creation. The centre should have mystic's tent.

Fist of Guthix must go, but why? it is located in the wilderness of low-level and you don't need to bring anything there. Teleporting is an option for players. You run the risk of being killed, but it will not cost you any money. I wouldn't mind, personally.