top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

The Routine: We often see these merchanting clans?

0 votes

My favorite bone yard, the old one is gone. I hope this will return. Are new players aware of some of the places that were used for battles? The dark castle was empty. I had a larger list of things to add but it's now empty. There could be more things that I can add.

The Routine: We often see these merchanting clans pick specific items each day and then wait a specified time to sell them at a higher rate. This is due to the fact that they earn a profit and everybody else is afflicted by inflammation.
What are these clan leaders looking at? How can they determine the best item to sell? It's not difficult as jagex provides the answer to that very problem... The Grand Exchange part of the website is available here. You can find information like the price fluctuations in the current runescape market.

The section that you will be exploring will most likely be the 'Price Drops' for it is here where you will discover the top items for a merchant. It is the most basic and reliable way to make money since other players are aware about it so the more you purchase, and the more others purchase, the more the prise rises.

Here are some suggestions to make use of the 100 most sought-after items that drop. Beware of 'air runses', which could be risky since there are a lot available on the market. The money you spend can be used for specific items, such as armor and ore.

You should make sure that the product you are looking for has decreased in value only on a daily basis and monthly. Ignore any item that was reduced in price for more than 180 days prior. Since I've lost a lot of money for items that have dropped by more than 4 percent over the past seven days, I will never purchase them.

Special Items(Usually not listed on the list of top 100): There are special items like specific types of fish or ores that aren't often seen on the top 100 since they decline at a rapid rate, it's not enough to make it onto the list. Merchant clans are where they make most of their income. They will spend about an hour researching the prices of items that were famous for soaring from the bottom in just three days.

You can accomplish this in one of two ways... look on the internet for these types of items(I will personally provide a little list for those interested) or use a program designated to finding the best of the top merchandise for the week. While these are important items such as food items and other "skilling objects", they can be difficult to locate. This is a list of items I consider to be the best merch to sell in short periods of time. It is also possible to get your friends on board so they can help increase the price by buying more of the same type of product.

This is my personal top ten list, which I merchwith... I'm not going to share this list out since I'm done runescape merchandising and am focusing more on spending time with my skills. Best of luck! Good Luck to everyone! (Oh and I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place and move it to the right place if you must)

I cannot really speak much about the female vocal. I'm really confused about what could be behind the door, maybe someone associated with Zaros? I'm hoping that the story is interesting and has a story to tell, not just "Here's another boss." Strike, fight and kill. Update

I'm praying to God they use there random dungeon generator to add an extra challenge before the boss. In terms of teamwork, why don't they have a mechanic that blocks one player, and another player must rescue them? It's the simplest way. This is true, however in the event that the random dungeon maker were to be employed, it will require a maximum level to handle any challenges. This way you won't be in danger if the whole of the dungeon has been suddenly cut off by one door.

I think that the disabling concept could be a great idea and go along with the notion of teamwork. For instance it could be possible to create a deep freezer attack that targets only one player at a time. Then it would be melting slowly (not infinite, so if unprotected it can escape). This could force players into a group of at least two.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
https://www.rsorder.com/

posted Nov 20 by Wuyahong

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Some users understand the way to intentionally bypass filters, making them useless, and if we make a filter too broad, more posts are filtered than warranted. This creates more frustration for consumers and much more work for us while we'd prefer to prevent over-moderating. We may look into attempting to revive a filter to get phishing email questions, but that's a thing for us to discuss in private amongst the mod group. The previous filter was unable to accomplish what was wanted at the time, so it had been disabled for the time being. These articles do share an overlap with other filters within our subreddit, so a number of them are eliminated for different reasons.

We do not wish to be in the spotlight for driving community conversation. While a few other subreddits may have an extremely visible mod existence, that is not something we're considering. If we have an important message to get across, that is one thing, but mod articles from us are very infrequent. In a nutshell, we believe the subreddit ought to be the community's voice, not the community's voice directed by subreddit mods.

I really don't think anyone in any capacity anticipates a plug and play solution nor expects anybody in the mod team to break their back for no pay. Filters require maintenance to correctly function, take spam filters for e-mail; that's decades of effort to make sure the Nigerian prince doesn't make it to your own inbox and hell occasionally it still doesn't work, sometimes my 2FA winds up in spam, but we still don't delete a spam filter. I just wish to clarify that I'm not talking you at some presser or some thing simply having a dialog.

I believe this just strengthens not only the argument for getting an Automod notify potential new posters of this'gentleman's agreement', or even formally separating them. You have a virtual'desire path' going on where your community has made a decision to segregate the material, do not you think you need to listen to them? These are all growing pains and nothing else that can not be sorted out over time, its one thing to state that no one gets the drive or ability to maintain a filter right now but don't make it outside to be an impossible effort. I also feel like I am in a soviet court house and the bailiff was told to shoot the man who jaywalked, bro you do not need to delete OSRS or phishing posts in this case simply have automod comment on it with information pointing folks in the ideal direction.

Unless we are referring to a filter limiting what can be stated on the subreddit I am really confused about why anyone would want to skip a filter which provides them with advice. If supposedlyy'all attempted to knock down some key questions or phrases being thrown about this sub from time to time then yeah it is a'difficulty' (You men wouldn't be the first game sub to have it, blink twice if Jagex hasy'all hostage) for you guys but I do not see a lot of people hoping to submit"connection - totally no ph15h guiys" or"I think this is a p h 1 5 h ing attempt guys" or"look at this cool drop I received on ess are ess" just so they do not possess a comment on their post out of a bot.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com

0 votes

The slayer helm/full black mask can boost your cool factor by the form of a percentage. It can also assist when you are begging. You can save money by being stingy when you invest in German software companies and expensive skills like prayer.

The drawbacks are that it takes time to earn any cash unless one chooses to stalk, which can result in a lot more abuse and beatings. However, it's worthwhile. Once you can identify a person who is religious and begin to earn a lot of cash.

I have been wandering about Runescape for the last couple of hours in a fog. What made RS so special at the time was all the small guilds and organizations that came up independently. Jagex is not involved in this thread.

World 66 Laws The oldest of the member organisations, the idea behind it is simple. They give you essense and lawful advice back. Red robes are worn by official crafters. World 16 AirsSimilar to law-running. All you have to do is give the craftsmen some essence and they will give you some airs. World 132 Yanille FetchersThis is a spot for fletchers, far from the hustle and bustle of the banks. Are there other areas where people just want to gather and learn in peace?

This is why you should be boss

Here are the advantages of bossing. It's not beneficial for lower levels however it can be helpful when you reach a decent combat level. Benefits ---- when you are bossing you also raise the value of your bank slowly. It's wonderful to have a variety of drops and not become bored. After bossing for some time, I can guarantee that you will get enough turmoil (maybe even 99) and yak(charms as well) and possibly overloads, pro equipment 99 mage, and range to decide how you spend your money.

High leveled people that boss can get you riches such as the divine sigil, god of wars items from the dungeon, and even torva armor. It's not even necessary to be a herb-lover, as most teams don't require overkills.

The bandos/fire cape armour/ chaotic weapons can increase your percentage in getting kills and getting into teams. It can be a huge help when trying to afford things that are valuable, like party hats. You can save money by using effigies that bosses will drop (ONLY SOLO'S). People who fear being bossed because of their low level are still able to do great for their bosses and might even be able earn a lot of money by using the amazing lootshare system.

Disadvantages----Takes extremely long to see drops such as a sigil from corp or torva armour from nex and can get frustrating but the effort is well worth it. When you've got more requirements, such as extremes and chaos, or chaotic weapons, you won't start seeing many drops. Only then will it be easier to join good teams. Discuss the drawbacks and advantages of being bossy.

0 votes

This is the reason you must be boss

I'm here to discuss the numerous advantages of bossing. well of course its not going to be beneficial for earlier levels but once you hit an acceptable level of combat, things will get better. Benefits ---- by being bossy, you'll slowly increase the value of your bank. What's more, you will get a wide range of drops and you dont get bored. After doing bossing for a duration of time, I can assure you'll receive enough to last for a while (maybe even 99) and a yak(charms as well) and possibly even overloads with pro equipment, 99 mage and range deending how you spen your cash.

A boss or high ranking person can give you riches like the divine sigil and god of wars dungeon items as well as torva armor. Since most teams require extremes and turmoil, you don't have to obtain 96 herblore.

The fire cape/bandos armouror other weapons that are chaotic can increase your chance of killing enemies and getting in teams. They are also extremely useful when trying to find party hats. You can save money by using effigies bosses drop (ONLY SOLO'S). People who fear being bossed by their low levels are still able to do great for bosses, and they might even be able earn a lot of money by using the amazing lootshare system.

Disadvantages----Takes extremely long to see drops such as a sigil from corp or torva armour from nex and can get frustrating but the effort is well worth it. When you've got more requirements, like extremes and turmoil or weapons that are chaotic, you won't start seeing many drops. Only then will it become simpler to join teams that are good. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of being the boss.

I am at level 129. I started playing RS one month prior to when RS2 was officially announced. It was easy for me to find the time (or days) to play RS because I was in middle school. I'm a normal kid. I was a good student and played my usual sports, and I was educated. There's only so much you could accomplish when you're young. Also, I was the first person in my region to have DSL. My 11-year old self learned so much about computers through that game.

But I'm not here to spray nostalgia all over your faces. RS has released a number of updates that are high-level in the past year: chaos weapons, godwars and nex, corp and all kinds of other crap. I don't mind the requirements but there are a few other things I don't have but if I had enough time to play, I admit I would certainly have them.

The most important aspect of RuneScape has been the evolution in the players' community. The majority of older players, who used to be members of large clans, have grown up in the past three years since PKing was removed. There's no going back to the old era of players, and the wilderness will not alter any thing. PVP has, I have to admit, become an unforgiving competition.

PVP has become an array of insults to x, followed by an excuse for x. I find it difficult to locate PVM players that don't have LS mass for me. This is because I don't play enough to be able to afford a chaotic weapon or 160M available to purchase chaos.

I'm not one to openly attack anyone. If anything I'm just being an honest woman. I'm sure that in the last three to four years, players have taken runescape seriously. I have nothing against anyone, I've played for longer than most people and I've met some very cool players in the 09er years.

However, it is strange that my boss being able purchase multiple levels for more than 100 million dollars is now a necessity. I remember when launching DKs with firebolt was considered normal, but now it's ridiculous. The players at my level have played for half as long as me and are very into runningescape. I'm not a fan of being the random freeplayer who people look at and say things like, "wow 99 mage you are a scumbag." However, things have taken on a seriousness that is beyond me. I hope that people will understand where I am being.

I was thinking recently about minigames that are currently in the wilderness, which are scheduled to be moved to a "Gamer's Grotto" north of Falador. Unfortunately, this is the general idea. Instead of making sure that minigames go to the correct places, according to their origins, they will simply be assembled in an unimaginative place.

Anyway, I decided to look at the minigames which were found in the wilderness. -Clan Wars. The minigames appear to be "wild-centred" which means that they're not logically put away in other places.

Since it's located situated in the north The Mage Arena can be dangerous and you may get attacked. Additionally, you cannot fight in as good equipment in case you are attacked. Stolen Creation is a camp that is dedicated to the worship of and reincarnation of ghosts who plague the battlefields of godwars. The fist is guthix is an ancient battle spot which is maintained and guarded by the Guthix Druids, is where many warriors gather to fight each day and gain some of the arena's's's's's's's.

Activities 2 and 3 will continue to be in place, but I am aware that Clan Wars doesn't necessarily need to be a wilderness-based game. The ability to fight against one another to train could be easily transferred to Al Kharid's famed duel arena. The mages could set up some interdimensional rifts by using the same magic as to make POHs (yes there's a story behind it:) and it would be everything nice and classy.

Since the revenants have gone into an unknown cave, it could be possible to move the theft of creation. The centre should have mystic's tent.

Fist of Guthix must go, but why? it is located in the wilderness of low-level and you don't need to bring anything there. Teleporting is an option for players. You run the risk of being killed, but it will not cost you any money. I wouldn't mind, personally.

0 votes

Jagex and The Dangers of a Half-Assed Wildy

In light of the recent controversy over the revival of the wild, I'm going to take a more indepth look at what this could mean to the game, and how the new rules that have been introduced over the last few years would clash with what we now call "the wild" and the problems this brings up.

Let's first discuss the wilderness borders. There was never a safe zone prior to 2007. This wilderness design is the most fundamental, and it also includes safe zones. Now while you could argue that these should stay, they interfere with the flow of current pvp fights. It is promoted to hop into a secure zone and it also concentrates on fighting them.

In addition, it is a detriment to the goal. The issue is whether we will see a new wilderness design within BH worlds or the previous one. Another issue is that The current activities that occur within the wilderness aren't permitted. Are they staying or going and what impact will this have.

Personally, I would move all the minigames (Clan Wars FOG Sealing off Deamonhiem, Defender of Varrock and Sealing off Deamonhiem), but the three quests make it difficult. Defender of Varrock and the Summer questline each have substantial chunks that are in the wild. I believe that if the quests remain, it is recommended to complete the quest. What do I mean? When you reach the quest start point or go into the wilderness as part of he defender of varrack story you are completely on your own with no player interaction. While this may alter the story, it would not have any significant impact on it.

Green Dragons and armoured Zombies, Chaos Ele, and other similar things must be the same. But, I believe the best training spot is a bit risky. The Corporeal creature is an intriguing point. While it might be fun for barrage runners to go to the cave, its boss mechanic in RS is unique in that you will bank a lot of times due to its high risk nature. If the entrance was moved nearer the border of the wildy it might prove more attractive as it is currently just beyond level 20, which is the cut-off point for telegraphs.

The summoning process is a challenge. It would be convenient to have the ability to drop all at once, as with other items in RS. The limitation on pouches feels strange in the world of pvp. There is no solution to this problem. The best option is to keep the situation as "pouchin invent, combat goes down"

The most important thing is that you can't pvp wilderness realms. Never. There was one thing not present in the PVP/BH worlds: the excitement of the wilderness. This was the best handling of it I've ever seen in any game.

Pvp meeting pve players. There was a way to utilize the resources available, such as rune, treasure trails and dragons to gain rewards. However, this was not a requirement. The above mentioned points for quests are valid as everyone should have access to that content. But, keeping certain areas safe is not the purpose of the quests. This is the thing that I am most concerned about. A secure world in which no attacks can occur is not what the game was designed for.

There's no reason the runecrafter shouldn't use a the abyss that is dangerous. There are many safe ones one hop away. Armoured zombie runners are able to run on safe planets and then move to more dangerous ones once they are out of the wilderness. This would be true for all universes. This is a plea. Do not promote the notion of safe zones or half-assed wilderness. That would defeat the point and ruin the fun of being in the wild.