top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

Duel Arena- It was once a method to place huge?

0 votes

Pvp games- They have reduced the number of pvp game worlds to two. DA tournaments- They have replaced the previous one with some shizzlety crap that fails just to the same extent. The things that were removed after the updates. Shops run by players These sections are used to sell goods and services on forums. Running a rune-based business is a great method to earn money.

Duel Arena- It was once a method to place huge bets and then lose a lot. Trading- Self explanatory. Pking- Self explaining. Merchanting- It is still feasible to do this. It is still possible however the technology is old. Trading hotspots: Varrock, Falador, all five worlds were always crowded with trade areas, different items.

My mind has just exploded with ideas about ways to impart more than one skill to 99 people while making a massive profit. I am planning on creating 100k+ yew-longbows by hand and then getting 99 Woodcutting, Fletching and Mage. The "supplies" that i have to acquire are as follows: Mine 100k+ Pure Essence Craft the Essence into Nature runes.

After I've gathered all the supplies, I'd flytch the 100k+ Longbows and then alch the longbows. After a job well done, I will be rewarded with 70+ mil and three 99's, which is really good. I'd like to hear your thoughts on my goal. If it is an "In your mind's eye" goal, or a "Your freakin' mind" kind of goal. Let me know your thoughts. Right now my woodcutting rate is the 96th percentile for a yews/hour rate. I have no idea what time it will take. Possibly in 4 months... I hope not.

This is the reason you should Start

Here are the benefits of asking for help. It's probably not very useful initially however it will become easier once you meet an honest person. Benefits: As you beg you don't raise your stats in combat. It's great because you can beg anywhere you want.

In 99 years, I can assure you'll have maxed typing skills sufficient for the tumult, enough *money* to buy a yak(not charms) and possibly even extremes, professional gear, 99 mage and range deending the way you spend your money. Leather boots and 42gp are among the richest beggers. It doesn't matter how high-level you are, the majority of clients will massage you back if they are professionals.

You can increase your cool factor by using a slayer helmet/ full slayer helmet/ black mask. This can be very helpful when you are begging. When you are looking to save money on German software companies or for expensive skills such as prayer, being thrifty can help you.

There are some drawbacks. It can take a very long time to earn cash, unless the option is to follow. However it's well worth the risk and misuse. It's not until you are able to sniff out religious people to access their giving pockets that you start to see the benefits.

I've been stumbling through Runescape in the past few days in a haze, what made so much of RS amazing at the time were all those little groups and guilds that came out on by themselves, without the help of Jagex This thread is dedicated to them and hoping to bring them back to the number of players they used to enjoy.

World 66 Laws The oldest of the member organizations This is a basic one. Bring your essentials; they will give you laws and notated essense in return. Official crafters are dressed in red uniforms. World 16 AirsIt's free play as is law-running. All you have to do is give the crafters Essense, and they'll provide you with airs. World 132 Yanille Flutchers This is a space where the fletchers relax in peace, away from the banks. Are there other places where people just want to meet and study in tranquility?
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
https://www.rsorder.com/

posted Nov 9 by Wuyahong

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hotspots are areas that provide loot that is more 'kinder to players. Clan Warsone of the very first minigames that allow the use of f2p. They replaced massive wilderness fights between clans. New Bounty Hunter: After months of pvp jagex introduced lootkinder as well as a new method to play pk.

FFA arenas The update to FFA arenas is the worst thing in Runescape. It came in an update that ended clan wars forever. It was able to decrease the number of people there and make it a boring experience. I won't even get started about the dangerous arena. Request assistance was created after we couldn't trade items to make into various kinds; e.g. Smithing armour for low level, air/law/etc runes.

Capped Tradingis easy to comprehend It will probably be useless should the update be approved. Gravestones- They were designed to stop people from trading in their death and to allow them to regain items. DA tournamentswere originally designed to restore the staking system. However, they still fail horribly after all the changes. Revenantswere designed to replace the pkers. However, they are too weak and they are now poor. But, they're too powerful in f2p.

Jagex is able to delete the content. The old Bounty Hunter- A crater was created out of space, crushing all wild, old pking spots, such as the big bone and the small bone yard.

PvP worlds over time - they've decreased the number of pvp countries to just two. DA tournaments- The previous one was removed, but was replaced with a slicker crap, which also isn't as effective. The changes made it difficult to conduct certain activities. Player owned shops- Shop sections of forums, and businesses thrive money making for many people. The rune-based business model is an excellent method to earn money.

Duel Arena - A way for people to make big money or even lose a lot of money. Trading- Self explanitory. Pking- Self explaining. Merchanting- Once existed, pretty self explanitory. Still possible but not very practical. Hotspots for trading such as Varrock, Falador and all five of the worlds were always packed with traders from different regions.

I have just thought of a way to train more than one skill to 99 and at the simultaneously make a huge income from it, based on my experience. I have a goal of creating 100k+ yew-longbows by hand, and getting 99 Woodcutting, Fletching and Mage. What I'm looking for are "supplies" that are: Make 100k+ Pure Essence and then turn it into Nature runes.

When I have all my supplies in hand, I will flytch my 100kplus longbows. After that I will then high-alch my longbows. I will be rewarded for a job well-done with 70+mil plus three 99's. That is pretty good. I want to hear what you think about my goals. Please leave your comments. My Woodcutting level is currently 96 to get a yews/hour ratio. I'm not sure how long it will take. It could be over 4 months... I hope not.

This Is Why You Should Beg

Here are the benefits of asking for help. It's not going to be beneficial at first, but it will get easier once you meet an honest person. Benefits: You won't receive any new combat statistics through begging. It's great because you can beg wherever you'd like.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com

0 votes

Duel Arena- Previously, a way for people to bet and win big or lose huge. Trading- Self explanatory. Pking- Self explanitory. Merchanting- Self explanation. Still possible but not very practical. Hotspots for trading: Varrock, Falador. All five continents had trading zones which were always crowded. Different areas included different goods.

I've been thinking of a way to train multiple skills to the level of 99 and at same time make a great profit from it, in my opinion. I'm considering making a goal to alch 100k or more yew longbows from scratch and receive 99 Woodcutting, Fletching, and Mage. What I'm looking for are "supplies", which are: Make 100k+ Pure Essence, and transform it into Nature runes.

When I have all my items in my possession and I am ready to flytch my 100k+ longbows. Then, I will high alch my longbows. After a hard job I'll be rewarded with 70+ mil with three 99's, and an excellent reward. I would like to know what you think about my goals. If it's an "In your mind's eye" goal or a "Your crazy mind", type of goal. Let me know what you think. At the moment my woodcutting rate is 96 for a yews/hour rate. I don't know how long it will take. Perhaps it will take 4 months.

This is why you need to get started

Let me talk about the numerous advantages of begging. It's not going to be beneficial at first however it will become easier once you meet an honest person. Benefits: You don't get any combat stats raised through begging. You get variety and you will never get bored since you can beg anywhere.

In 99 years, I can assure you that you will get maxed typing skills sufficient for the tumult, enough *money* to buy an yak(not charms), probly even extremes, professional gear, 99 mage and range deending the way you spend your money. A begger with a high level can make you rich like leather boots or 42gp. Even if you're not a professional, you don't need to become a high-ranking begger. The majority of your customers can give back massages when they are provided by experienced professionals.

0 votes

The time I've had playing with Runescape

Tried to do a duo last night and nearly got our kill shot every time. People will wait with a scout until corps stats empty to zero then run in with two accounts, one with move and you only smacking a crystal halberd against it. We attempted using the portalsite, but the 200k feels just like a punishment for attempting to play Runescape legit as well as it slowed down our kill time since we had to wait to enter in as not to eliminate the instance. I understand this has been an issue for a long time, but if we do not keep reminding the Jmods which it is a problem nothing will ever get done. It felt watching people grief for hours on end. Toxic individuals that are too lazy to put in the work for a kill are, farming a bummer which sigils. This is the most helpless I have ever believed playing OSRS.

As somebody who's been crashed in a way recently, I've discovered a way to frighten the crashers would be to use a tele-other spell. They must have accept aid on to be able to obtain spec move, which means they can be interrupted by you with the tele-other possibly and prompt even have them killed if corp has not been deprived of precision that is magic. Jagex doesnt give a shit. It's the unfortunate truth. If you're in a duo attempt to drain his stats just to ensure your friend and you can get away with a kill together. That way when some retard tries to wreck you can measure out of the room and theyll get absolutely stomped out by the corp beast even with his transfers.

If you get dropped by a team of 2 or more it is tough luck, however the beauty of the method that is above mentioned is your time cuts down to 1 minute or less you can hop and it is hardly any time lost. I have had some real great fun watching crashers get lit the fuck up and have to tele out since they are bad at Runescape. Yeah, I suppose you're right. We could take back a few kills from them, a number of them came in and spec transferred me instead of their dude that was hilarious lol. Yeah this shit stinks but wtf do you anticipate jagex to perform? Crashing is a part of Runescape and frankly has been.

You discuss playing with Runescape untrue but drain corp's stats. Like I recall this boss really being strong as shit. Now you drain him to being a big chicken that on occasion will hit 40. Neither of you should not be and is doing corp as planned, what they do isn't against any rule. That said contemplate working against becoming crashed. Tele in using arclight/darklight instead of bgs, do like 200 dmg instead of 300 using all the bgs if ur duoing so that you spend less time reducing stats. Or find an alt to maintain an instance open. You ai not getting ur paying 200k for the luxury of being not able to crash, punished. Or know practice what you preach and perform corp"legit", no drains will be gonna frighten off most crashers cuz it's a waste of their time.While Runescape is heavily focused towards RS3, since it is the more running, main version of the game and this subreddit was set 4 years before the launching of OSRS, content from the games is welcome as they are both part of their RuneScape community. Considering that 2007 Runescape is your subreddit for OSRS, it is linked in our header and sidebar since our Partner Subreddit, so it will have some visibility.

AutoModerator is effective at accomplishing this, but it won't prevent players unless that subreddit were to become content that is exclusive to RS3 only from posting queries or OSRS content. Furthermore, it appears that many articles fitting this criteria are posts from users who will gravitate towards 2007 Runescape after being redirected there, which typically happens in the comments. Posts removed or would get filtered which are on topic if we were to try that with AutoModerator. If there is a post filtered, eliminated this could create some unnecessary frustration for our users, and/or receives an automatic response that is irrelevant to the post topic.

0 votes

You can increase your kills by using the fire cape/ bandos armorand chaotic weapons. This can help you save the cost of expensive party hats. You can save money by investing in the effigies of bosses (ONLY SOLO’S) to more expensive skills such as herblore. The people who are afraid to boss because of their lack of experience can perform massive favors for bosses and even hope to get rich by using the lootshare system.

Disadvantages----Takes extremely long to see drops such as a sigil from corp or torva armour from nex and can get frustrating but the effort is well worth it. It's not typical to see a lot of drops before you gain more requirements, such as extremes, turmoil and chaotic weapons in order to be able join good teams. Discuss whether there are advantages or disadvantages of bossing.

I'm level 129, I started playing RS about a month prior to when RS2 was launched. Since I was in middle school at the time it was easy to find the time (days) to play RS. I meant that I was a normal child with good academics. I also did normal sports. But when you're than young, there's only so much stuff you can accomplish, and I was among the very first people in my freaking county to have DSL back then (Still are using it fuuuu.png), so what did I have to lose by having my scapes on? God know how much about computers this game taught me as a 11-year old self.

I am not here to smother your face with nostalgia. In the last year RS has released mounds of updates that are high-level including turmoil (which I don't like), chaotic weapons godwars, godwars, nex corp, and all sorts of crap. Although I am not averse to the requirements, there are many other things I don’t have, but if I had the time permitted, I'd certainly have them.

The aspect of RuneScape that has seen the biggest change is the community. The majority of older players who were members of clans with large numbers, have grown up in the past three years since PKing was eliminated. The new era has arrived, and there is no going back. Adding the wildness to your game will not make anything better. PVP is, as I must admit, turned into an unforgiving competition.

0 votes

My brain has just been bursting with ideas about ways to teach multiple skills to 99 people while making a huge profit. I have a goal of creating 100k+ yew-longbows by hand and then receiving 99 Woodcutting, Fletching and Mage. It is my responsibility to acquire the following "supplies".

When I have all my items in my possession, I will flytch my 100k+ longbows. Then I will then high-alch my longbows. After a hard job I'll be rewarded with 70+ mil, three 99's and a nice reward. I am interested in your opinion regarding my goals. Do you think it's a good goal? Or if it's an "In Your dreams", "Your out freakinyour mind" kind of goal? I'd like to hear your comments. I'm not sure how long it will take. It could take up to four months...

This is Why You Should Start

I'm here to share the advantages of being a beggar. It's not going to be very useful initially, but it will get simpler once you have met an honest person. Benefits: You won't receive any new combat statistics by begging. whats good is that you'll have a variety of options and dont get bored as you can beg wherever.

I can promise you that by 99,, you will possess the most proficient typing skills and enough money to buy an yak (not charms). High leveled beggers can get you riches such as 42gp as well as the leather boots. you dont even have to be a professional because most of your clients are able to offer back massages if they are an expert.

The slayer helm/full black mask can increase your cool factor in a percentage and can really help when you are begging. Saving money on investment in German software firms or expensive skills such as prayer, can be a good thing.

The disadvantages are that it takes a lot of time to earn money, unless you are willing to stalk. This could lead to a lot of assaults and beatings, but it's worth the effort. It can take some time before you can sniff out a religious person to take their money and then use it to buy runes.

I've been wandering through Runescape over the last couple of days, lost in. What was what made RS so popular in the past was the little guilds and organizations which popped out with no Jagex. This thread is dedicated to them and I hope it can help them return to the numbers they once enjoyed.

World 66 Laws ~ This is among the oldest member organizations around, and the basic idea behind it is. You will bring essence and they'll provide you with the law and the renowned essencese back. Official crafters are dressed in red robes. World 16 AirsThis is similar to law running. All you need to do is offer the crafters some essence and they will provide you with airs. World 132 Yanille Flackers This is where fletchers can gather in peace, away from the banks. Are there any places that people can meet and practice their skills in peace?

This Is the Reasons You Should Be Boss

I'm here to discuss the many benefits of bossing. While it won't be helpful in low levels, it could assist you in reaching a higher level of combat. Benefits ---- You can boost your money by battling other players. The best part is that you will receive a lot of drops and not get bored. After a while of bossing I am sure that you will get enough chaos (maybe even 99) and yak(charms too), probly oversprays, professional equipment, 99 mage and range deciding how you invest your cash.

High leveled people that boss can earn you wealth such as the divine sigil, god wars dungeon items, and even torva armour. you dont even have to get 96 herblore because most of the teams require extremes and turmoil and not overkills.

The fire cape/ bandos armor/ chaotic weapons could increase your percentage in getting kills and getting into teams and can really help when trying to afford something valuable such as party hats. You can save money by purchasing effigies from bosses (ONLY SOLO’S) to higher-priced skills like herblore. Low-level employees who are afraid to be bosses can work for their bosses and earn lots of money with the lootshare program.

Disadvantages----Takes extremely long to see drops such as a sigil from corp or torva armour from nex and can get frustrating but the effort is well worth it. When you've got more requirements, like extremes and turmoil or weapons that are chaotic, you won't start seeing a lot of drops. It will then be easier to join good teams. Discuss the advantages or disadvantages when you boss.

I am level 129 and started playing RS about a month before RS2 was launched officially. Because I was in middleschool at the time, it was simple to locate the timing (days) to play RS. There weren't any particular abilities, but I did very well at school, played regular sports, and got excellent marks. There's only so much you could do when you're younger. Also, I was the first in my freaking area to get DSL. God know how much about computers this game taught my 11 year old self.

But I'm not here to sprinkle nostalgia on your face. RS has released a massive amount of updates in the past year, including chaos, godwars (which I hate), godwars, nex and corp, as well as mounds of other high-level information. Although the requirements are not an issue for me, I do have a few other things I do not have however, I admit that if I had more time, I'd have them all.