top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration

As somebody who's been?

0 votes

From the OSRS Gold and pathofexile subreddit I frequent not every small question has asked in the megathread, some people continue to create their own threads requesting them, and over the years I have barely ever noticed anyone even mention that, they simply reply it as normal. No demand for every question to be diverted to it, although not everyone that has a question would like to create their own thread. It's that the issue that is downvote, maybe they think it does not warrant you, not certain where a lot of them endure but I've read about a few reasons. My train of thought is that if a new participant sees a megathread that is stickied they feel welcome since there's a place created to do so, to ask stuff. I see it as the distinction between somebody welcoming you vs welcoming you.

The time I have had playing with Runescape

Tried to do a duo at corp for a few hours last night and got our kill taken every moment. People might wait using a zest until corps stats drain to zero then run in with two accounts, one with transfer and one smacking it with a crystal halberd. We attempted using the portal, but the 200k feels just like a punishment for trying to play Runescape legit as well as it significantly slowed our kill time because we needed to wait for each other to enter in as not to eliminate the instance. I know this was a problem for a very long time, but when we don't keep reminding the Jmods which it is a problem nothing will ever get done. I hope this doesn't come off as whiny. It felt quite demoralizing seeing people despair for hours on end without any repercussions. Are being farmed by poisonous individuals that are too lazy to put at work for a kill. This is the most helpless I've ever felt playing with OSRS.

As somebody who's been crashed in a way that was similar lately, I've discovered a way to frighten the crashers is to utilize a tele-other spell. They must have in order to receive move that is spec gained on help, so they can be interrupted by you with the tele-other instant and possibly even have them killed if corp has not been deprived of magic accuracy. It is the unfortunate truth. If you are in a duo attempt to drain his stats only enough to ensure your buddy and you can just eliminate a kill. This way when some retard tries to crash you can step out of this space and theyll get completely stomped out from the corp monster even with his moves.

If you get crashed by a team of two or more it is tough luck, but the attractiveness of the method that is above is your spec time cuts down to 1 second or less so you can hop and it's hardly any time lost. I have had some real great pleasure watching crashers become lit the fuck up by corp and have to tele out since they are bad at Runescape. Yeah, I guess you are right. We could take back a few kills from them, some of these came and spec transferred me instead of the dude which was hilarious lol. Yeah this shit stinks but wtf do you anticipate Buy RS 3 Gold to perform? Crashing is part of Runescape and frankly was.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
https://www.rsorder.com/

posted Sep 4 by Wuyahong

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Capped trading- This is straightforward and will likely be rendered ineffective if changes are made. Gravestones- They were designed to stop traders from trading after their deaths and allow people to regain items. DA tournaments- Originally designed to bring back staking. However, they still fail badly even after the numerous updates. Revenants- They were created to replace the Pkers. But, they're too weak and they have become poor. However, they are too powerful in f2p.

Jagex is able to remove content. Old Bounty Hunter- A crater erupted out of space, crushing all wildy old spots of pking like the large bone and the tiny bone yard.

PvP worlds- They've cut down the number of pvp worlds to only about two. DA tournaments. The first one was removed and replaced by something shizzlety that fails just as badly. The changes made it difficult to do certain things. Player owned shopsshop sections on forums, businesses use to prosper and earn money for many people. Rune running- Used as a method to earn money, natures and laws, etc

Duel Arena - A method for people to win big or even lose a lot of money. Trading- Self-explanatory. Pking- Self explaining. Merchanting- Used to exist, pretty self explanitory. Still possible but not very practical. Hotspots for trading: Varrock, Falador, all five worlds were always packed with trade areas, different items.

I believe there is a way to increase the amount of skills available to 99 and earn lots of money. I'm considering making a goal to alch 100k or more yew bows made from scratch, and then get 99 Woodcutting, Fletching and Mage. I have the following "supplies" I'm looking to mine 100k+ pure essence. Convert the essence to Nature runes.

Once I've collected all the equipment, I'll flytch the 100k+ Longbows, and then alch the longbows. After a job well done, I will be rewarded with 70+ mil and three 99's, which is quite a good result. I would like to know your opinion on my goal. Are you convinced that it's a good target? Or is it a "In Your Dreams", "Your out freakin’ mind" type of goal? Let me know your thoughts. At the moment, my Woodcutting level in 96 for an hourly rate of yews. I'm not sure of how long it might take. It could take as long as 4 months...
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com

0 votes

I'm not sure what to say about the female voice. I'm confused about what could be the person behind the doors, perhaps someone connected to Zaros? I just hope that it's a fascinating person and that there's some reason for it, not just a "Here's an unnamed boss. Fight, stab and kill. Update

I pray to God that they will use the random dungeon generator in order to provide me with an additional challenge. AS for collaboration, why not use an element where the player is disabled one player while another must free them, that's the simplest method. This is true, however in the event that the random dungeon maker were to be employed, it will require a maximum level to deal with any difficulties. So, you won't get in danger if the whole of the dungeon is suddenly shut off by a single door.

I think that the idea of disabling is a great idea and would tie in well with the idea that we need teamwork. For example it could be possible to create a deep freezer attack that targets only one player at a given time. Then it would melt slowly (not infinite so if caught in a situation that is not protected, it could be escaped). This could force players into a group of at minimum two.

In the near future bosses who have tougher bosses will be able to add a variety of Dung-style bosses. They have very little to lose. Certain bosses will likely be less effective than others (Lexicus is one that comes to my mind) but I think varying the methods needed to kill bosses would be a great step towards more exciting boss fights.

Jagex and the Dangers Half Assed Wildy

Following all the excitement about the return of the wild, I want to take an in-depth review of what this means to the game. What are the implications of having the new rules we have been using in the past conflict with "the wild" and the issues this creates.

0 votes

I don't think I have played Runescape together with all the wiki. I am certainly reading wiki webpages while afking some 15, if I am not pvming. It stinks while skilling but I do not lose sleep over it, that I read the wiki than talk.

There's two issues really. New players making fundamental query's about Runescape, then getting downvoted with no answer. The remedy is that the Weekly Megathread which I think solves the dilemma of collecting everyone with Fundamental Questions into one location (you know those replies already). However, I don't believe in the Subreddit users here, I believe just a couple of them are going to redirect those new users to the Megathreadothers will just answer their queries, while others will still downvote them (which will be the problem this informative article focused on, as fas as I am aware).

Redirecting OSRS players into the correct subreddit. The solution will be to make a principle or bot (like the"Ninja Request" one) that shows folks the other Subreddit accessible for them to make the question. However, users create a fantastic job by diverting those people there, and there's the Subreddit connection on the banner, under Partner Subreddits, there. But they are still downvoted by them. The Downvotes here, and the pestering users are like the ISR, there is no escaping. You cannot comment anything remotely constructive since they're already biting at your ankle.

From the OSRS and pathofexile subreddit I frequent not every small question has asked in the megathread, some people continue to create their own threads requesting them, and over the years I have barely ever noticed anyone even mention that, they simply reply it as normal. No demand for every question to be diverted to it, although not everyone that has a question would like to create their own thread. It's that the issue that is downvote, maybe they think it does not warrant you, not certain where a lot of them endure but I've read about a few reasons. My train of thought is that if a new participant sees a megathread that is stickied they feel welcome since there's a place created to do so, to ask stuff. I see it as the distinction between somebody welcoming you vs welcoming you.

The time I have had playing with Runescape

Tried to do a duo at corp for a few hours last night and got our kill taken every moment. People might wait using a zest until corps stats drain to zero then run in with two accounts, one with transfer and one smacking it with a crystal halberd. We attempted using the portal, but the 200k feels just like a punishment for trying to play Runescape legit as well as it significantly slowed our kill time because we needed to wait for each other to enter in as not to eliminate the instance. I know this was a problem for a very long time, but when we don't keep reminding the Jmods which it is a problem nothing will ever get done. I hope this doesn't come off as whiny. It felt quite demoralizing seeing people despair for hours on end without any repercussions. Are being farmed by poisonous individuals that are too lazy to put at work for a kill. This is the most helpless I've ever felt playing with OSRS.

0 votes

Some users understand the way to intentionally bypass filters, making them useless, and if we make a filter too broad, more posts are filtered than warranted. This creates more frustration for consumers and much more work for us while we'd prefer to prevent over-moderating. We may look into attempting to revive a filter to get phishing email questions, but that's a thing for us to discuss in private amongst the mod group. The previous filter was unable to accomplish what was wanted at the time, so it had been disabled for the time being. These articles do share an overlap with other filters within our subreddit, so a number of them are eliminated for different reasons.

We do not wish to be in the spotlight for driving community conversation. While a few other subreddits may have an extremely visible mod existence, that is not something we're considering. If we have an important message to get across, that is one thing, but mod articles from us are very infrequent. In a nutshell, we believe the subreddit ought to be the community's voice, not the community's voice directed by subreddit mods.

I really don't think anyone in any capacity anticipates a plug and play solution nor expects anybody in the mod team to break their back for no pay. Filters require maintenance to correctly function, take spam filters for e-mail; that's decades of effort to make sure the Nigerian prince doesn't make it to your own inbox and hell occasionally it still doesn't work, sometimes my 2FA winds up in spam, but we still don't delete a spam filter. I just wish to clarify that I'm not talking you at some presser or some thing simply having a dialog.

I believe this just strengthens not only the argument for getting an Automod notify potential new posters of this'gentleman's agreement', or even formally separating them. You have a virtual'desire path' going on where your community has made a decision to segregate the material, do not you think you need to listen to them? These are all growing pains and nothing else that can not be sorted out over time, its one thing to state that no one gets the drive or ability to maintain a filter right now but don't make it outside to be an impossible effort. I also feel like I am in a soviet court house and the bailiff was told to shoot the man who jaywalked, bro you do not need to delete OSRS or phishing posts in this case simply have automod comment on it with information pointing folks in the ideal direction.

Unless we are referring to a filter limiting what can be stated on the subreddit I am really confused about why anyone would want to skip a filter which provides them with advice. If supposedlyy'all attempted to knock down some key questions or phrases being thrown about this sub from time to time then yeah it is a'difficulty' (You men wouldn't be the first game sub to have it, blink twice if Jagex hasy'all hostage) for you guys but I do not see a lot of people hoping to submit"connection - totally no ph15h guiys" or"I think this is a p h 1 5 h ing attempt guys" or"look at this cool drop I received on ess are ess" just so they do not possess a comment on their post out of a bot.

0 votes

Having the ability to endlessly do boss tasks is op. Runescape is balanced about other jobs. This is fundamentally free slayer xp and bonus damage for actions that we already do (bossing off task). From now on people will do supervisors on task because of it. You can state they would balance tasks that are particular to be infrequent, but what is common? That are common to be delegated and it will make the boss overall easier to acquire kc in. Then there would likely be problems with overcrowding (there is indeed this could make it even worse). Unless they decreased the slayer xp given drastically then and removed the ability to utilize slayer helmet it would be making Runescape more easy. They said themselves that they shelved it and that these are issues they cant resolve. Sorry but not sorry you will be getting your easyscape upgrade.

Not true with proper weighting that is on doing exactly what they were intending. It is already incredibly easy to get a Kalphite or Sire job yet we have no problem discovering open worlds for people do we? It doesn't make it any easier than it already is. Especially considering they had been planning on weighting the hard to acquire boss tasks low it would be quite like Duradel handing out a Graardor or Zily job (~1/500). People who need a slayer manager master to not be worked on by the slayer helm are dented for certain.

You're so full of shit because they didn't state that, they shelved it because of dented heads like you not listening to the Q&A or even knowing how to read the blog posts. You started frothing at the mouths without even thinking they knew what they were talking about. Mod Arcane said on the Q&A that they are easily able to create the sexier boss jobs a minimal weight so that it doesn't ruin their rarity, making the slayer helm bonus never ovepowered.

If there's one life skill that OSRS drilled into me

Anyone else feel the same way? I'm constantly setting goals for myself and that I keep my focus on the finish line, get there, and wind up having fonder memories of this journey. I know that it's a common notion but OSRS helped me to understand it. I had exactly the same sweaty grind for western hard, although for me it opened up a lot of fun choices it made things way more fun. Red chin spot without bots. Mage defence, range attack, BIS vorkath raids two and 1 equipment? Got all that covered. And last but not least crystal fucking halberd that item slaps tougher than anything you have equip. Does the splats on nearly every slayer task and 99 str / peity / on job it can cross a TIMES TWO. Being a 2h it has got some baller precision too so 100 harm is pretty typical, with 30 percent per spec it's a fucking monster, so goddamn gratifying.
Welcome to our website ,thanks