top button
    Astro Community
Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

Dob 18.02.87time 2:30 am approximately birth place kapurthala. How to control my anger?&what

0 votes

Hello !!i want to know about my future

posted Dec 5, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear Friend,
Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!
You are born in Vrishchika Lagna, Hasta Nakshatra and Kanya rashi you are under the influence of Jupiter mahadasha
Your Lagnesh Mangal is in 6th house and generally kanya rashi peoples get angry easily.
You are advised to wear a energised Pearl of 5.25 Carat in your Little finger in silver

Feel free if you have any query on the same

Regards,
Vishnuprasad
enter image description here

answer Dec 7, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Hi...thanks for your solution.can i know how should i energize this pearl.and will i be able to do anything in future.someone told me i won't be having money .is this true?highly appreciate for your answer. Thanks on advance.
0 votes

On Shukla Paksh monday in moon hora you have to wash the pearl ring in a gangajal or plain water then you have to wash it with milk then again you have to wash it with plain water or gangajal then take a water in hand and do the sankalp and pray for what you are wearing the stone and then put the water down on earth and then you have to keep this ring in your kuldevatas place in your home temple and then light a lamp in the temple and show incense stick / dhoop and then let the ring be there for sometime and wear it again in the moon hora in the little finger.

Regards,
Vishnuprasad

answer Dec 19, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Hi.thanks for the answer.may i ask you  either we should move abroad or not?what will be more beneficial for us?
Similar Questions
–1 vote

I'm ogunniyi sunday, want to know about my career job, health, life generally. Thanks.

0 votes

Debasis dob 30/05/1981 time 8:02pm cuttack orissa need to know about my carrier... right know facing difficulty to get a job.when i will be getting a job suits to my profile .

0 votes
0 votes

Took VRS June 2014. Jobless from January 2017. Tell me about career and wealth aspects.