Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

What will be my future husband name, in what will he look like

+1 vote
posted Sep 9 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

This is not question to ask.

answer Sep 21 by Vaasthu Rajah Goppal
Similar Questions
0 votes

my d.o.b. is 21 june 1994, birth place Agra uttarpardesh and birth time is 1.15 am.i want to know about my life because nowadays i am dealing with drastic conditions in my life.i want to know that after all this how much problems will come in my life or is my marriage will takes place without problems.

0 votes

21yrs old with no idea of what I'll b doing in my life how far will I be successful and my love life.

0 votes

July 10, 1986. I want to know if i will be married and have a family with more children. What career will I follow and when will these things happen. I feel almost stagnant and need help to see where I will be. Will I be happy in another place, with someone in love, long life? My purpose? What and when does this happen

0 votes

My dob is 19-11-1986, 21:15, vellore, im trying for settlement in earning but it's not working for me completely, plz help me to know if I need to do business or to get job somewhere..