Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

date of birth is not proper how to know my astrology by palm reading

0 votes

as above said date of birth is not proper parents says birth on pournami day midnight means after 12 pm how to know my astrology by palm reading, please help me i am willing to do business my question is it possible or not to me, and am looking leave bengaluru for my better future all the i am thinking that i have to some achivement in earning to take care of my family and parents but it is not happening what ever i try to maintain discipline or like anything it wont happen mean while some body will do it and take name on behalf of me and i am thinking why it is happening? from my earning i cannot make small savings also to family protect

regards
anantha shetty nr.

posted Sep 5 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business, is there any other business which is good for me.

0 votes

I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.