Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

My dob is 8/12/1992, what's my future

0 votes
posted Aug 27 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Friend,
Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!
You are born in Mesh rashi and the planets position compared with Prashna kundli it says that you will be facing problem in your career and you married life

But this coming year 2018 will be good for you the starting 2 months you should be careful and the month of november you should be careful while driving or walking on roads

Regards,
Vishnuprasad
http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 20 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes

July 10, 1986. I want to know if i will be married and have a family with more children. What career will I follow and when will these things happen. I feel almost stagnant and need help to see where I will be. Will I be happy in another place, with someone in love, long life? My purpose? What and when does this happen

0 votes

My dob is 19-11-1986, 21:15, vellore, im trying for settlement in earning but it's not working for me completely, plz help me to know if I need to do business or to get job somewhere..

0 votes

I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.