Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

Need help to improve my professional life

0 votes

I have fight with my boss on unnecesary reasons..loosing confidence.my new office cabin have full wall window at my back is this wrong as per vastu...very stressed gv me some remedy

posted Jun 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

enter image description here

Below are few tips for successful professional life:
-- Be seated at the position such that your back is towards the wall and face towards north or east. Since north and east are the directions in which sunlight and useful energies flow, it is good to face in those directions.

-- Physiological position is directly related to your psychology. If you are not seated on a comfortable chair with complete back rest, you might be prone to stress,which directly impacts your stress and anxiety levels. There by deteriorating your performance.

-- Prefer having horizontal or square desks. If you are using a storage cabinet, place it on your right hand side. Make sure it is not cluttered. If there are lot of unwanted things around your desk or in the cabinet, those might attract all the positive energy around you.

-- Keeping a money plant near the south east corner of office helps purifying the air and regulating positivity

-- Keeping fresh flowers on your desk everyday helps bring in a lot of freshness and novelty at work

answer Jun 28 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes

Me and my husband have a real estate office. We are not able to make business. When ever we fix appointments either of the party is not available. Sometimes we reach till the end of the deal and for some or the other reason deal gets cancelled. We are facing terrible financial related problems. Pls guide.

0 votes

My DOB 08th Dec 1987 11.20 AM, previously working for mnc as account manager, last year joinrd Dad's business where my dad nd my cousin brother were partner. Now my cousin left the partnership nd started same business productand selling directly to the customer. We are into Hair Accessories. Could you please advice what should i so. Is it business or job again.

0 votes

is it really beneficial, i mean the graha shanti etc will have effect on the dosha that we have