top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

My dob-6/11/1993 my name is mahantesh sondakar tell me about which direction is good for education

0 votes

Which direction is good for me

posted Jun 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

mahantesh sondakar your Janma star is pusya , rashi kark and rashi swami is chandra. According to Vastu Shashtra and Janma star, rashi, rashi swami you have get education related such as U.P.S.C State public service commission education related such as a teacher, lecture, professor and etc.

For this you should wear a silver ring in right hand ring finger and a white cloth whole a life. If you get success in U.P.S.C Exam than higher administrative service is possible for you. You should have always pry to god Ganesh and Goddess Saraswathi and Labour hard your great ambition.

answer Jun 28 by anonymous
0 votes

Facing towards East

answer Jul 5 by Vaasthu Rajah Goppal
Similar Questions
0 votes

What i do to earn money in real estate

0 votes

My dob is 12/04/1975 working as accounts Manager which is the best place for me to Seat

0 votes

Mu dob is 19 may 1989 @11.50am in arni, dist-yavatmal,state-maharashtra, india. I want to know about health, career n job , and marriage. So plz give me detail horoscope. Thnx.

0 votes

MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO BE IPS OR PILOT. PLZ SUGGEST SOME TIPS FOR HER

HER NAME - PRACHITI
DOB -29\11\2002