Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

My husband name is manigandan .s His DOB is 17/12/1976

+1 vote

He is doing auditing business like bank projects , IT filling, housing loans etc , he is seeing a new place for his business and to expand it . whether it will be success if he change the place to a new area . pls suggested an idea because now his business was dull and the space was not sufficient for workers so he is trying to move to a big place. So pls give an good idea

posted Jun 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

According to your husband DOB and Vastu Shashtra for developing business / service you should care home vastu tips. For your husband bank related work auditing, filling return/housing is favourable occupation . For new office you should care some following Vastu tips.

1. Your new office should be according to Vastu.

2. Office main entrance is East to East North East, North to North North West and West to West South West.

3. In the office your seat should be West South corner and facing East and North.

4. Your computer / Laptop should be in front of his face.

5. Your side table/ Almirah should be beside your right side.

6. Your favourable day is Saturday and dates are 2, 17 and 26. Favourable colour are purple, blue and pink. These are used for good work/ business and etc.

answer Jun 28 by anonymous
0 votes

Eventhough his hard work he could not succeed because of time is not favourble at present.

Change or shifting of office will good you result at the max 65 %.

Also he should take care of office set up as per vaasthu.

S.Rajahgopaal
vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 21 by Vaasthu Rajah Goppal
Similar Questions
0 votes

hi.sir my dob is 1990 dec 10 please tell my rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marriage.

0 votes

My dob is 19-11-1986, 21:15, vellore, im trying for settlement in earning but it's not working for me completely, plz help me to know if I need to do business or to get job somewhere..

0 votes

I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.